At Perth Clean Group, we understand that maintaining a clean and comfortable home environment is essential for the well-being and quality of life of NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) clients. We cover Perth WA including South of Perth and Perth Northern Suburbs.
We take pride in offering comprehensive, reliable, and compassionate cleaning solutions that empower our clients to live their lives to the fullest. All of our people have complete the NDIS Workers Orientation Module.
Our Commitment to NDIS Clients:
- Personalised Cleaning Plans: We recognise that each NDIS client has specific requirements and preferences. Our experienced team collaborates with you to create a personalised cleaning plan tailored to your needs, schedule, and budget.
- Trained and Compassionate Team: Our professional cleaners are not only trained in the best cleaning practices but also equipped with the understanding and empathy needed to provide a comfortable and respectful cleaning experience for NDIS participants.
- Flexible Scheduling: We offer flexible scheduling options to accommodate your routine and preferences. Whether you require weekly, , or monthly cleaning services, we are here to assist you.
We have Packages available depending on the size of your house and what you want done.
Just as a guideline our regular NDIS cleaning service generally includes:
- Empty Rubbish Bins
- Vacuum Carpet
- Sweep & Mop Floors
- Scrub & Clean Mirrors
- Cobweb Removal
- Dust Cabinet Doors
- Clean Countertops
- Clean Shower Door
- Scrub & Clean Toilets
- Disinfect toilet
- Scrub & Clean Showers/Tubs
- Scrub & Clean Sinks
- Disinfect sinks
- Stove Top
- Wipe Clean Microwave
- Wipe Large Kitchen Appliances
- Clean Countertops
- Scrub and Disinfect Sink
- Clothes Washing
- Tidying and Organising
What you can expect:
We are really good at what we do … and we need to be realistic. We will make your home hygienically clean and “feel sparkling” … we don’t have “fairy dust” so cannot make something old into new and damaged into undamaged, much as we would like to.
We do take extra care … we are reliable and we do constantly communicate with you. We treat your home like our own. And we do need to be realistic, as with your own home, sometimes things go wrong and something may be damaged … if this ever happens, we will communicate with you immediately. Having said that, our cleaning is done on an “all care and no responsibility basis”.
And most importantly, we have extensive experience serving NDIS clients and understand the importance of quality support services.
PAYMENTS: We can invoice you or invoice your Plan Manager directly.
Text us now on the floating Messenger link or via Contact.